As mentioned previously, there are three ways to participate in the IDO on FANPAD.
Token Sale Process consists of 5 stages as follow:
- 3.Allocation Distribution
- 4.Public Sale FCFS
- 5.Token Vesting
- Users register to participate in the token sale by entering KYC
- Do some tasks to accumulate points
Users of Tier 1, 2, and 3 will receive fixed tickets. They are not guaranteed to win their slots for IDO.
If users want to increase their chance of winning whitelist, they need to participate in more social tasks and FANPAD's service to accumulate more points for their tickets.
Users will receive a purchase spot corresponding to the winning ticket. Users then deposit funds in accordance with the ticket size to confirm their allocation.
The remaining tokens will be sold in the Public Sale Round.
- Users who joined Register to join in IDO
- Except users who successfully bought in Allocation Distribution Stage
- Users who weren’t selected in the Lottery Stage will be allowed to participate
Public Round is First Come First Served (FCFS) with a buy limit for each wallet decided by Fanpad and the project team.
Vesting schedule is different for each project as it is decided by team FANPAD and Project's partners.